Service Coordinator - Wesley
Wesley College Melbourne, a Uniting Church school with a rich tradition spanning 147 years, is a diverse, dynamic, coeducational learning community with more than 3100 students aged between 3 and 18 years across three main campuses.
Applications are invited for a full time ongoing Service Coordinator position, working at our Glen Waverley Campus (3 days a week) and St Kilda Road Campus (2 days a week). The Service Coordinator reports to the Support Manager and is responsible for providing the day to day coordination of client service activities across Information Technology Services. The Service Coordinator is a hands-on role, responsible for ensuring that the day to day support service runs efficiently, delivers to agreed service levels and reflects the needs of the College.
In making this appointment, the College is seeking applicants who, among other qualities, can demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and is able to work with a range of clients that include educators, parents and business professionals
- Extensive experience in customer service and in coordination and administration of service functions
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence and inspire others
- Initiative, organisational and time management skills
- Extensive experience in first and or second level IT support
This position is available for immediate commencement.
For additional information, please contact Sandra Norton on 8102 6527.
Applications close on 4 February 2013.