To enrol a student at Wesley College, the following information is required. Alternatively, you can download our Application for Enrolment form as a PDF and submit to the Admissions Office.
Complete the online application form for each child you wish to enrol.
By completing an application form, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions
- During the application process you will be required to upload the following documentation:
- Latest set of school reports
- Child's birth certificate
- For children with English as a second language, the results of their AEAS assessment
- For children born outside Australia, a scanned copy of their passport and Australian visa
Pay the non-refundable registration fee.
For Domestic Applications, the registration fee is $200.
For International Applications, the registration fee is $300.
In some cases, children of Old Wesley Collegians are exempt from this fee.
If you have any questions regarding the online enrolment process, please contact the Admissions Office for assistance:
- Tel: + 61 3 8102 6808
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: + 61 3 8102 6508
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Kilda Road
- Tel: + 61 3 8102 6108
- Email: email@example.com